Australian Nationwide Championships Calendar Change
With a complete lot of Nationwide Championships having been recently rescheduled, postponed or cancelled resulting from COVID-19 as Tell Government border restrictions have confidence tightened, Motorcycling Australia, match promoters and golf equipment have confidence keep in a principal quantity of labor to are trying and hang these events happen, so right here’s the most contemporary update on the Australian racing calendar as of August 24, 2020.
2020 Australian Superbike Championship
The 2020 mi-bike Bike Insurance Australian Superbike Championship, presented by Motul, has been rescheduled with final final rounds to be held in 2020.
- Round 2 – Wakefield Park Raceway, Goulburn, NSW, October 16-18
- Round 3 – Winton Motor Raceway, Benalla, VIC, November 6–8
- Round 4 – World MotoFest, The Bend, SA, November 20-22
2020 Australian Off-Road Championship
The 2020 Yamaha Australian Off-Road Championship, presented by MXstore, has made changes to its calendar following contemporary Government announcements, and there is now one closing weekend scheduled for AORC on November 14-15. The closing venue is yet to be confirmed even supposing will be announced within the arrival weeks.
2020 Australian Motocross Championship
MA is within the period in-between in discussions with motocross golf equipment to gain venue availability and dates for a 2020 Australian Motocross Championship calendar, but this will clearly rely on Government imposed COVID-19 restrictions.
MA have confidence announced they are assured that with their trip and success promoting the Australian Superbike Championship (ASBK) and Australian Off-Road Championship (AORC), that the Australian Motocross Championships can prosper transferring forward.
Sadly contemporary Government announcements around extending border closures has forced the cancellation of the following nationwide rounds and championships:
- Victorian and Tasmanian rounds 7-10 of the Yamaha Australian Off-Road Championship, presented by Mxstore.
- 2020 KTM Australian Junior Motocross Championships in Queensland;
- 2020 Australian Junior Track Championship and Australian Classic and Put up Classic Dirt Track Championships in NSW;
- 2020 GASGAS Australian Trial Championships in South Australia;
- NEXDEM 2020 ATV MX Nationals, Queensland Queensland.
Motorcycling Australia and the Tell Controlling Bodies continue to observe closely all Federal and Tell Government changes to laws and restrictions, with an aim to salvage the many disciplines support heading within the correct path as rapidly as most likely. Stop tuned for additional updates.