Contemporary Ipsos detect for Corona Canada shows that amid pandemic shuttle fears, Canadians are enthusiastic to detect Canada on vacation
TORONTO, Sept. 8, 2020 /CNW/ – Vacations are a exiguous bit of closer to home this 365 days, however the horny news is that eight in ten Canadians (83%) imagine that there might per chance be loads to expect and slay from fly to fly. As of late, Corona Canada declares the originate of “Rediscover the Exterior,” a shuttle auction program that provides a explain investment into the Canadian tourism industry with pre-bought abilities packages from Travelzoo that might per chance be available for customers to browse and advise. From weekend desert excursions to an afternoon spent drag boarding, native shuttle packages available on the gain space abet Canadians to reconnect with the initiate air safely, while supporting native tourism.
In a fresh Ipsos detect for Corona Canada, it was printed that while many Canadians (71%) dwell cautious about air shuttle, nearly half (48%) are delighted occurring vacation as prolonged as they manufacture no longer wish to waft. Undoubtedly, four in ten (42%) are willing to spend as much as 12 hours driving to their vacation destination, with yet every other 40% who are angry to conception a Canadian vacation someday of the drop or icy weather holidays.
“As a designate, Corona has prolonged been synonymous with the enjoyment and discovery of nature and the expansive initiate air,” says Mike Bascom, Senior Marketing Director, Corona Canada. “Having considered the devastating impact of the realm pandemic on the Canadian shuttle industry this summer season, we felt now was the time to originate a program that might per chance well well relieve encourage higher awareness and beef up for native tourism, especially as we head into the drop/icy weather shuttle season.”
Extra Corona Canada shuttle detect info suggests that:
- Six in ten Canadians (58%) agree that they have to slay their half to beef up Canadian tourism by travelling domestically – rising to 64% among Gen X’ers and 63% among Boomers.
- Half (49%) agree they’re attempting to beef up Canadian companies by travelling domestically.
- Four in ten (39%) remark they’re hunting for outlandish initiate air Canadian shuttle experiences with 45% of Gen Z and 47% of Millennials most in favour of this vogue of vacation.
- One in three Canadians (36%) peek the pandemic as yet every other to expect extra of Canada, while extra than half (52%) agree that they will decide to detect Canada even when world shuttle picks up again.
As of this day, the auction portal – initiate from September 8 to October 31 – will feature abilities packages available for clutch in communities someday of Ontario, British Columbia and Alberta. Starting up September 9, extra packages will likely be released in Atlantic Canada followed by Quebec on September 14.
How this device works: Canadians can browse and advise on the shuttle packages available by the auction portal at https://coronarediscovertheoutdoors.ca
- INVEST: Corona Canada and Travelzoo are investing in abilities packages that includes native vendors, infusing a explain investment into the domestic tourism industry.
- BID: Consumers can advise on a local shuttle abilities of decision in $10 increments. Kit costs originate up at 50% of the retail rate, and a success bids can no longer exceed the posted rate of the package.
- BUY: The auction ends when time expires or when somebody submits a advise for the posted rate of the shuttle package.
- BOOK: Throughout the redemption window for a bought package, customers can e book their abilities using the outlandish voucher and reservation code bought upon placing the a success advise. (Imprint: redemption window differs for every and each package).
- BON VOYAGE: Consumers revel in their native getaway in a safe and responsible design.
- BOOST: Public sale proceeds are reinvested lend a hand into this device to assemble extra shuttle experiences, so we are able to proceed to beef up Canada’s tourism industry.
For extra info, talk over with https://coronarediscovertheoutdoors.ca or apply @CoronaCanada #RediscoverTheOutdoors.
About Corona Canada
First brewed in 1925, Corona is a pioneer within the beer industry by being the important to make say of a transparent bottle showcasing its purity and high quality to the realm. No Corona is complete with out the lime. Naturally including personality, flavour and refreshment, the lime ritual is an integral half of handing over an abilities that is basically outlandish to Corona. The logo is synonymous with the seaside and celebrates time initiate air. It invitations folk to stop, mild down and disconnect to reconnect with our critical nature. For extra talk over with https://www.coronaextra.ca
Travelzoo® provides our 30 million members insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences in my opinion reviewed by one of our deal specialists someday of the globe. Now we recognize our finger on the pulse of prominent shuttle, leisure, and daily life experiences. For over 20 years now we recognize got worked in partnership with extra than 5,000 top shuttle suppliers—our prolonged-standing relationships give Travelzoo members accumulate entry to to irresistible deals.
About the Mediate about
These are one of the most critical findings of an Ipsos poll performed between August 28th and 31st, 2020, on behalf of Corona Canada. For this detect, a sample of 1,002 Canadians aged 18+ was interviewed on-line. Quotas and weighting had been employed to be dawdle that the sample’s composition shows that of the Canadian population in maintaining with census parameters. The precision of Ipsos on-line polls is measured using a credibility interval. In this case, the poll is correct to interior ± 3.5 share aspects, 19 times out of 20, had all Canadians aged 18+ been polled. The credibility interval will likely be wider among subsets of the population. All sample surveys and polls will likely be subject to assorted sources of error, including, however no longer exiguous to coverage error, and measurement error.
SOURCE Corona Canada
For extra info: Tamar Nersesian, Sr. Communications Supervisor, Labatt Breweries of Canada, [email protected], 416-318-3989; Lisa Kwong, Vice President, Veritas Communications, [email protected], 647.973.9882