COVID-19 has accelerated a digital transformation that became already underway in hospitals one day of the United States. Now two healthcare consultants — Paddy Padmanabhan, founder and CEO of Damo Consulting, a digital transformation advisory company, and longtime healthcare CIO Ed Marx, now chief digital officer of HCI Physique of workers — possess written a new playbook to support services speed that transformation, while rising what they call a “digital boulevard plot” to support be definite lasting rate from IT investments.
Healthcare IT Records Executive Editor Mike Miliard sat down with Padmanabhan this week to focus on about the e book, the lessons therein, and other traits in healthcare, alongside side affected person engagement and the evolving role of the digital health file. Fetch pleasure from the conversation.
- Who ought to lead digital transformation in healthcare?
- The digital transformation boulevard plot
- Telehealth’s role in digital transformation
- How the pandemic is altering the panorama of virtual care
- The rising importance of affected person loyalty and affected person quite a whole lot of
- How the EHR is evolving
- AI, machine discovering out, mumble recognition, and other promising new applied sciences
- Solutions on the brand new info blockading rules
Extra about this episode: