Your IC is red. Your passport is red (except you are nouveau riche and screen yours in brown LV monograms). your min chang kueh from your ang ku kueh.
the variation between “stand by mattress” and “stand by universe”. And, most severely, you should be in a diagram to rattle off “Aunty, kopi siew dai peng dabao” easily with out gagging.
Hey, dear fellow Singaporean.
However wait first, how worthy extra Singaporean can you truly be?
Take our boh liao quiz to gain out if here is your personal house, truly, where you’ll consistently be (complaining about the solar or the rain or folks wearing masks at their chins). And it’s so boh liao that we possess even pre-certain the ideal reply for you.
What raise out you raise out when any individual cuts your BBT queue?
1. Settle for it since you didn’t pay your mental wellness coach $500 a week to be taught that there could be diagram extra to lifestyles than being dulan.
2. Mouth tsk as softly as you should be in a diagram to, then pretend you’re taking a harmless selfie in the occasion you are truly aiming your Instagram Tales camera on the assailant. Because all of your 56 followers need to know what you went via.
3. Watch very arduous on the assailant and voice: “Are you able to not? You received no folks to educate you manners, is it?”
4. Smile gently and direct in very kantang English: “It’d be truly socially responsible of you to step in the abet of for the reason that leisure of us were ready in line since 1979.”
The reply: Your sense of correct and mistaken says one however your coronary heart, thoughts and SG soul all direct two. It’s the ideal SGSafe compromise what – pick your revenge however never let the assorted person know.
Which of the following just is just not a shiok near to spend your weekend?
1. Ending the entire work you took house on Friday evening and posting blurry, cryptic Instagram photos of half of your computer with captions cherish “the hustle is genuine” or “tired…”.
2. Embroidering your pet hamster’s mugshot on a cushion quilt, planting cherry tomatoes and finding out abet copies of Reader’s Digest.
3. Sipping $10.80 single-starting place cool-brew espresso and eating gluten-free buckwheat pancakes at some elegant hipster café with flamingo wallpaper however truly focused on having nasi lemak and sugarcane juice because #notfillingleh.
4. Waking up at 11am, eating mala immediate noodles at 3pm, sound asleep unless 6pm after which binge-staring at Netflix before ordering in naan and butter hen at 10pm. Cheem folks call it the hygge lifestyles, you honest correct call it nuah.
The reply: Since we’ve never been very lucky with Toto, we’re taking a limiteless gamble and making a bet two just is just not the near most of us genuine Singaporeans cherish spending our weekends.
However if that occurs to be your extra or much less thing, send us your cushion quilt photos, yeah?
Who is the final tiny dragon lady to you?
1. Eleanor Lee
2. Fann Wong
3. Idy Chan
4. Michelle Chen
The reply: Pointless to direct, Fann Wong, lah! No longer direct we would like to reveal however she is restful our country’s most illustrious actress export.
Plus, she has the cutest son and most loving husband, and she will be able to bake. And he or she gave us that OG frenemy line – “We are honest correct colleagues, not guests” – that we now use on folks we dislike however need to pretend to cherish at work. However in the occasion you selected three (and know who she is), happy 99th birthday!
What are Loy Kee, Boon Tong Kee, Wee Nam Kee and Tian Tian identified for?
1. They’re illustrious prosperous folks from 18th century Singapore.
2. They’re illustrious Considerable person Search contestants.
3. They’re illustrious for hen rice.
4. They’re the names of the neighbourhood cats.
The reply: Must you acknowledged three and can restful add on 1,428 other hen rice stall names, we cherish you. Must you selected the assorted alternate choices, raise out not earn $200 and run straight to prison.
Yes, not gleaming your hen rice manufacturers is a nationalistic offence.
Which is your fave mall?
3. Plaza Singapura
4. Far East Browsing Centre
The reply: That is one among these bonus questions. There just is just not this kind of thing as a wicked reply!
Must you selected MBS, you are a truly luxe, staycation-ing Singaporean! Must you picked Nex, you cherish suburban malls (and 24-hour NTUC grocery sprees) cherish most of us raise out!
If Plaza Singapura is your fave, you are either very nostalgic and grew up taking (enforced) Yamaha piano classes and taking a study Yaohan, otherwise you honest correct cherish having Daiso, Muji and the cinema below one roof.
And if Far East Browsing Centre works for you, you cherish golfing or are honest correct so Singaporean that you just appreciate here just is just not Far East Plaza. Or Far East Sq..
This text modified into once first printed in Wonderwall.sg.